Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We have passed the probation period

Had Gabriel and I married as a job, we'd have just passed our 90 day probation period last week. I guess we are now full-time hires as hubby and the bride. I think our review would have gone well.

Marriage Manager: So you've made it to the 90 day mark and seem really happy, that is great. We are happy with the team-forward attitude you two bring to the reputable institution we call Marriage.

Heidi: I am glad you noticed. I have to say it has been a great 3 months and I am very happy with the status of our positions. The combining of our individual intellectual assets really seems to gain new respect from others.

Gabe: I am so excited about this merger I can hardly speak.

MM: Is there any aspects of the job that you feel needs improvement?

Gabe: I was worried we would never get the house in order, but my complaintless solo efforts in organization have sparked us both to optimize our surroundings.

MM: Yes, we saw the pen drawer in the dining room, very impressive.

Heidi: I am glad Gabe took the lead with that project and let me warm up to the idea of handling other tasks on my own. I was slow to start, but I think we will both make a great finish.

MM: That's good Heidi, we were afraid that future children would have contracted tetinus had the area not been improved. Parenthood called and said they would like to interview the two of you in January to see if you could afford a future membership to their club, it is just one of the perks of being a part of Marriage.


Yikes :)

No comments: