Monday, October 27, 2008

Ow! My Face!

This may be approaching TMI time, but I had the worst acne outbreak of my adult life over this past weekend.  It's ridiculous- my forehead this morning looks like it was attacked by a family of ill-tempered spiders.

I've never been affected before by the cliched "chocolate = zits" thing, but now that may be one more cool thing that my new, over-30 body won't for for me any more.

I'm 30 and worried what the people at work will think of my acne?  What the hell, people.  Was discovering that acne never actually stops the biggest disappointment of anyone else's adult life?

1 comment:

Dani In NC said...

It was a big disappointment to me because I didn't have acne as a teenager. I'm not a beauty queen, but I've always had the kind of skin that people comment on. Then around age 35, I started breaking out everywhere -- chest, back, arms, shoulders, chin. I expected to get wrinkles and grey hair as I aged, but not acne!